Founded in 1871 by Don Jose Maria Carpizo Sanches, uniting the lands of three farms becoming one of the largest estates in the peninsula.
The activity of this estate was a mixture of livestock farming, with cattle ranching on a large scale. Logwood, was his main activity was a mixture of livestock farming, with cattle ranching on a large scale.
Logwood, was his main activity, but to the henequen boom changed the extraction of the fiber, its length came to exceed 36, 226 ha.
After its successful growth to have 181 people in 1895 have reached 728 in 1913 – by 1921 a mass exodus to their workers fell only 40.
In 1941 it was sold and ten years later changed to the present owner that is partially abandoned and unproductive. Part of the case, especially the houses of the acasillados and laborers, it lives in a community has mains, and keeps its streets, carpentry shop and chapel in good condition, the small community with private transport and store among other basic services.
The general appearance of the building is a neoclassical style, with interesting solutions in the decorative facade, which used imported tile blue, contrasting with frets and scrolls games, while the roofs were covered with Marseilles tiles.
The group still retains the main house and other agencies like the engine room. The remains of this former cattle ranch and henequen are extraordinary examples of architecture that developed in the nineteenth century for these places.