The Cenote Xcanche is located 1.5 km from the archaeological site of Ek Balam, to reach the can make trucks and / or type mountain bike.
This site is operated by a cooperative indigenous Mayan and offer services such as ecotourism hikes to admire nature in the region, camping area, zip line, rappelling, composting toilets, a rest area with hammocks and a restaurant with regional cuisine of Yucatan.
- Restaurant offering regional cuisine prepared with the exquisite seasoning of Mayan women in the region.
- palapa rest and 4 palapa umbrella-type table and chairs.
- Sale of handicrafts from the region directly from the artisan.
- Composting toilets.
- Supply and installation of solar energy and communications equipment.
- Equipment for camping activities.
- Dressing area.