Chichen Itza Airplane Tour
In your visit to the Mexican Caribbean, do not hesitate to include in your itinerary a tour of Chichen Itzá, one of the 7 new wonders of the world.
During the classical period and part of the post-classical period, Chichen Itzá was the most important site in the entire Mayan area, where various religious cults and some sacrifices were performed. Such was its importance and its legacy that it is currently recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site since 1998.
Thanks to the aforementioned, the ancient city of Chichen Itzá is to this day one of the most visited archaeological sites throughout the year, being the Kukulkan pyramid the most imposing, where every March 21 hundreds of people meet with the In order to recharge yourself with good vibes when you receive the first rays of the spring sun while the feathered serpent is present.
But in addition to this pyramid, it also has other no less important constructions, such as the Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory, the Temple of the Thousand Columns, the ball court and of course the Sacred Cenote.
The sacred Cenote was of utmost importance in Mayan rituals, since it is said that the greatest sacrifices were made here, in addition to throwing various pieces of ceramics and some jewels as an offering, which have been found during the various research processes. Due to its depth and historical value, it is not allowed to swim in it, it is fenced.
Another cenote near this archaeological zone is the Ik Kil cenote, which you can also visit on this tour, this cenote is located inside a restaurant where you will enjoy the exquisite Yucatecan cuisine.
The Chichen Itzá tour by plane is only a 40 minute flight from Playa del Carmen, 50 minutes from Cozumel or an hour from Cancun by Cessna planes or helicopters. The groups are small and all include a guide.
The duration of the tour includes 3 hours in the ruins and 1 hour in the Ikil cenote where you can swim and eat a delicious international buffet. The total time of the excursion is 6 hours, including flight times. You can schedule your departure time anytime between 7 a.m.-10 a.m.
The Air Tour to Chichen Itza includes:
- 1.- Round trip transportation by plane
- 2.- Entrance fees to the ruins and private guide
- 3.- Ground transportation in Chichen
- 4.- Entrance fees to the ikkil cenote and buffet lunch with two drinks per person
- 5.- Airport taxes and insurance
|Persons||Playa del Carmen||Cozumel||Cancún|
|2 Pax||$ 1,210||$ 1,353||$ 1,550|
|3 Pax||$ 1,320||$ 1,442||$ 1,630|
|4 Pax||$ 1,760||$ 1,531||$ 1,780|
|5 Pax||$ 2,200||$ 1,675||$ 1,860|
|* * Rates in US Dollars|
Photos of the Air Tour to Chichen Itza
Returns for cancellations will be as follows:
- If the cancellation made by the client occurs 60 to 30 days before the rental date, the refund will be 80% of the total amount of the reservation.
- If the cancellation occurs from 29 days to 15 days before, the refund will be 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
- If the cancellation occurs 14 to 3 days before the refund will be 25% of the total amount of the reservation.
There are no refunds in the following cases:
- If the cancellation is made 1 to 2 days before the date of the service
- If the client arrives at the airport and decides not to leave
- If the client cancels a reservation made for the period from December 20 to January 6 or during Easter
- If the client does not use their reservation or contracted service