The La Mestiza de Maní Restaurant is an innovative space, located a block and a half from the former convent of San Miguel Arcángel, with a unique style it offers its visitors cozy spaces where you can enjoy delicious dishes after your tours through the streets of Maní.
Upon entering you will notice a large space that you can use as a parking lot on the left side and on the other side some beautiful letters to take a souvenir photo. The restaurant is located in an elevated part so you must climb some steps, it has the shape of an old Mayan house, the roof is completely thatched and its furniture is made of wood, decorated with Mayan style details.
They have an extensive menu among which pastas, hamburgers and cuts of meat that can be placed in edible gold sheets stand out, which you can accompany with a Yucatecan Carajillo, a Cold Brew of any of its 4 flavors or artisan wines of bougainvillea petals and Jamaican flowers, which you will undoubtedly enjoy.
However, it is not only limited to this menu, since every Sunday from noon they prepare delicious Yucatecan dishes such as the traditional poc chuc, the black filling and the lime soup, which you can accompany with fresh waters or drinks bottled.
On special occasions they hold special events by hiring musical groups, pianists, traditional dances among others, with the aim of always offering them the best and making their stay as relaxed and fun as possible.
- French Fries
- Chicken Strips
- Onion Rings
- Cheese Fingers
- Potato Wedges
- Wings (BBQ, Teriyaki, Buffalo)
- Box Mixed
- Box Wings
- Traditional Poc-Chuc
- Lime Soup
- Pastas (Alfredo, Fetuccini al Pesto, Lasagna, Fettuccini al Chipotle)
- Hamburgers (Simple, Classic, Mexican, BBQ, Hawaiian, Argentine, Mestizo, House)
- Cuts of Meat (Grilled Arrachera, Pomodoro, Grill, Trimming with Fine Herbs)
- Grilled New York
- Argentinian Table
- Mestizo Barbecue
- Gold Plating (Add a gourmet and refined touch to your steak or dish that you like with the 24k edible gold plating)
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Club Sandwich
- Sandwich Grill
- Caesar Salad
- Smoothies (Chocomilk, Banana, Strawberry and Melon)
- Frappes (Cappuccino, Oreo, Mammoth, Hershey's, Strawberry, Goose)
- Natural Juices (Horchata, Melon, Pineapple, Jamaica, Tamarind, Lemonade, Pink Lemonade)
- Coffee (Artisanal, Cappuccino, American)
- Bottled Soft Drinks
- Non-Alcoholic Cocktails (Sangría, Piñada, Virgin Mojito, Bikini Bottom)
- Home Service
- Take away service
- They accept Card Payments
- They accept Transfer Payments
- Live Music (Special Events)
- Hours: Monday to Saturday from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm – Sundays from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Address: Calle 28 between 21 and 23 Mani Historic Center, Maní, Mexico
- Phone: 999 258 1743
- Facebook: La Mestiza de Maní